Only Girl (In The World): 175

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Want you to make me feel like I’m the only girl in the world
Like I’m the only one that you’ll ever love
Like I’m the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world…

2nd picture from tomorrow.

Tuesday, I finally caught up with all my missed bloggers! Thank the lord. I need to take a shower, but it's only 11:11. HA, I totally didn't call that. I thought of Angela, and literally closed my eyes, and made a wish.

Twin day with Sabrina, today. Wooo. We wore our hair in two short braids, with my pair of matching black and white cardigans, the UK shirts her mother got us, a pair of white shorts, and black flats. We were cutie pies.

Morning, went to my first Pay It Forward meeting. It was pretty chill. My Asians were there.

Went to see Sabrina afterwards to get pictures taken, heehee.

1st period, we have a new teacher! Mr. Evers. He is crazy legit. Best analogies ever. Using Limewire is like allowing your computer to have sex with other various computers, bahaha.

Math, we had a substitute, so I was NEVER taught how to find the maximum area from a given perimeter. Not from the three problems on the quadratics pdf homework that was disregarded, or number 28 on the math review. Crapppppsiclessss.

So, I most definitely got number 19 wrong on the test, but I think I got everything else right, so I'm hoping I did okay.

Joshiepoo let me wear his jacket, it was cute. But it was really big.

Lunch, it was cute. (:

English, worked on Malcolm X for 45 minutes. Lonnnnnnnnnng and tedious. Spent the rest of class on the Of Mice and Men class discussion on Moodle. Wooo.

Chemistry, we graded the quiz we took last class together, because everyone did so badly on it. Another test, I think I did alright. Alec and Joshiepoo in my cardigan. They totally looked ridiculous. Bahaha. I loved it.

After school, rode the bus. Caught the bus. I was quite productive in regards to my reflections painting, they're due on the 2nd, apparently.

Reviewing for my 3 tests tomorrow, Modern Family, Castle, Hell's Kitchen, Brothers & Sister, and some more Grey's Anatomy.

Shower time.

0 replies:

Post a Comment