What You Do To Me: 172

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I want to be the picture on your wall
I want to chase you around until we fall
I want to be the one you write about
I want to be the one who never lets you down

Saturday. Woke up at 8, I spent about 15 minutes pushing Sabrina's booty to wake her up to take her shower, what a slowpoke. Picture of me and my momma from last night.

Ate peach mousse pie for breakfast, then went to Hobby Lobby to get mum supplies! My mother gave me the okay to make only one mum for someone else, but gave me the okay to make my own? Whattt? Most def. They didn't have Stony Point ribbon, but they had loads of Stony Point Colors from Pflugerville, and other schools.

We spent the next couple hours making mums, exciting! I curled the ribbon with her hair curler, BAHAHAHA. Suit up, went to Barton Creek mall, where we all got facials and our makeup done. So feminine. The skin stuff from Philosophy is pretty legit, although the makeup was atrocious, in my opinion.

Back home, worked on mums some more. Wooo. Went to help momma, then stopped by Michael's to pick up more ribbon, since we ran out. I got some more ribbons for Sabrina's mum, there was the most perfect Tiger Dancer ribbon there. (:

Back home, time for bed. So exhausted.

0 replies:

Post a Comment