The Words I Would Say: 169

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know.

Picture from the future, HURR HURR. Holy cow my hair.
Holy cowww, I was so tired when I woke up this morning, I woke up at 5:38AM to finish rereading Of Mice or Men, since I fell asleep while reading it last night. Trying to read it in bed, yeah that's not smart. I went to school early to go to Lopez's and ask about some crazy math homework, but I forgot that Wednesdays are meeting days.

Walked with Cochran, Joshiepoo and Katherine weren't at school until later. "I'd rather be at home right now... working on mah truck!" Such a little boy over his '83.

DIM, filled out a toolbar worksheet. It was pretty easy peasy rice and cheesy. Ms. Schneider is leaving for 'personal reasons.' Miracles exist, YAY.

Math class, wooo more work. Classwork in this class is actually productive, wooo. The crazy homework from last night was apparently, crazy, so we're disregarding it. I should've listened to Alec and not done it, either.

Lunch time, Richie and Hector got brownies and cupcakes, yesterday was Richie's birthday! The were both yummy, in my opinion. Rashes and gossipossip.

English, totally not ready for the Of Mice of Men test, as I suspected. McCrapskies, I hate life. Essay prep tomorrow.

Chemistry 97 on my test, it's pretty good. Quiz, I got a 100. Woooot, I love myself. Epiphanical moment just now as I was recollecting all this stuff, to type this up. Slept during quantums and electron-tic stuff, darnit. Way to sleep when we're actually learning stuff. Lab, pyrotechnics. Pretty crazy.

Took ungrateful booties home, Devon and JD.

Home, took a nap, did the Chapter 5 WHAP Key Points homework. Took a nap out of exhaustion. Darnit.

0 replies:

Post a Comment