Transatlanticism: 161

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The distance is quite simply much too far for me to row
It seems farther than ever before
Oh, no

Came early to school, dropped off my thesis and picked up my quiz. 91. Bah. I finally reminded Alec to wear his amazing converse! After two years? FINALLY!

Time for corrections: lunch?

Walked around with my sour gummy worms and Alec. Hung out with Joshiepoo, Mary and Cheyenne.

Printed out the text for our DIM poster, which I did do all on my own. Goddamnit. Kill myself.

Math-a-lath. My allergies were really getting to me, I seriously felt sick. Pretty bad. Lotsa homework, our favorite thing ever, QUADRATICS, YAY. Not. Starting a trend with dem kicks.

Lunch. Debbie downer, that's me. Aww, Daniel dealing with all my abuse. Love him. Annie walked with me to Strickland's, who actually didn't have the retest ready. Blargh.

English, Of Mice and Men quiz, I'm not sure why I wasn't smart enough to think of one being there. Crapskis. Daniel bringing me coffee, what a sweetie. I keep forgetting to call Mr. White, Senior Blanco. It's tough stuff. Yuuuuur, extra credit project that be extremely in depth.

Chemistry, the test pest west after the requiz. I am worried.

After school was a nightmare. I missed the bus, and my mother was in Austin, so Mariah drove me, Devon and CJ to Wag A Bag, where we sat and did nothing in the heat. Devon is such an idiot! ): But then some really kind stranger bought us soft drinks and ice cream. But they were actually really kind about it, such nice boysss. (: They finally walked home after a while of just talking, and a lot of convincing from me and the heat. Then, I walked back to the school. Mariah is such a sweetiepie.

Watched Kristen and Katelyn practice their dance, then Boss Tipton took Kristen home, and brought me home with Katherine. He made us the best Panini's, ever. My first Panini, ever. It was also one of the best things I've ever tasted. I don't understand why everything I eat at her house is so freaking delicious. It had chicken, cheese, tomatoes, pesto, and EVOO. So gooood what I wouldn't give for another one.

FaceBook creeped, and then forced her to do her homework. At least some of it.
Tried to do my PreCalculus homework, so tedious. Watched Katherine try on clothes, her clothes are so cuteee! I wish I could borrow her entire wardrobe. ): But I don't have the breasts, BAHAHA. Talked a lot over math homework, I love Katherine's house.

Mother finally came, at around 10:30PM. Home, parents are ridiculously good at promoting my already fragile self esteem. Katherineeee, I love her.

Shower, WHAP. A lot of A Day homework for once.

Chilled, croutons are so good. Fig Newtons are newtony.

0 replies:

Post a Comment