Party All The Time: 162

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If If We Could Party All Night
And Sleep All Day
And Throw All Of My Problems Away
My Life Would Be Eaaasy
My Life Would Be Eaaasy

I haven't been posting these since I haven't been uploading pictures, I have that as a bad habit, yooo.

Woke up this morning, really sick. Blah. I felt so awful. I couldn't breathe, and I had the gross, sick morning voice. I really had no appetite. Blarggg, momma gave me some soup, it made me feel better.

Momma took me to school late, so I could just go to Principles of Health Science and work on my World History notes in that class. Katherine kept me company in Ms. Hart's class, woooo.

Took our first Principles test, easy peasy 100. Finished the homework in class, woo.

Spanish time. Being sick really hit home during this class. I felt so grosss, holy cow. Mrs. Vargas couldn't hear me, I was so quiet. But it was all good, I got candy! 95 on my quiz, ehhh.

Lunch, sat with Sally, Wesley and Mia. It was kinda strangeee, not because of anybody, but it was just because everyone was gone into B lunch. ):

Philosophy; sat with Nathan. Yay for World History help. I finally met the darling. ti was kinda hilarious. Asking for handsanitizer, aw yeah. I didn't miss much when I went to sleep last class.

World history. Got our quizzes back, 110. Booyah. I know I did awful on the second 10 minute essay though, so that sucks. I'ma go make it up sometime.

Asian club after school with Katherine, Chris, Bibi, Cheyenne, and like 324327894273 other people. So packed, holy cow. It was actually pretty orderly, and there was enough food for everyone. I was extremely impressed. Food was actually really yummy. If anyone can make it work, obviously it's Pooja. She will grow up to do great things.

Momma took me home, Chris gave me his Pokemon shirt. It's cute, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah homework.

Homework Skyping with the Cochran, I finally started to take some Skype pictures, since I never take pictures. Classical music, hicks, Asian singing, Michael Jackson, PreCalculus, and lifeee.

Can't go to Hendrickson, gaaaaah.

0 replies:

Post a Comment