Sarajevo: 154

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Good times die young,
For the Faraway kids on the run,
Nowhere to hide.

Gahhhh. I have 792024 things to do, and Blogging is one of them.

Pouring all day, from when I woke up, and still going strong now, as I type this up.

Went to school wearing the dress Katherine loaned me, it's precious. Went to Mr. Lopez's to ask about the math homework, it was ridiculous. Alec and Joshiepoo were there, loopy Alec is gone! I am disappointed. Pff, I totally got the math homework.

They're totally bums. Had Kate and Chris pick me up, wooo. Walked all up in B Hall, Principles of Health Science. Blahhhhhhhh this is so boring. This class drives me nuts. Nuts up my butts. I couldn't print out my thesis, so I'll do it later. I snoozed during notes, SO BORING.

Spanish, we basically had a quiz review all of class, then the actual quiz. I think I did okay, maybe... So during the review, my team was totally balls, and did totally horrible. That sucked big booties, but it was all good in the end. Josh wasn't there, because he was getting his braces off! I got wet on the walk there. Evan Duncan is such a creep.

Lunch, SABRINA AND KATHERINE ARE NO LONGER IN MY LUNCHHHH. BALLLLLLLS. ;A; Kiki and Daniel are also no longer in my lunch. sdghdjksg. Kiki and Katherine decided to skip, though, so they stayed. Katherine got in trouble for it, later, but you know. Whatevs.

Philosophy- I'm actually extremely happy that we stood up and did stuff today, since I usually snooze away in that class. Apparently, I'm 'knowledgeable'. Alright, Class of 2014. But I am most def not a 'communicator'.

Blaarg.

WHAP, no quiz. Went over notes, apparently electronic notes are unacceptable. That's balls. I actually finished my 10 minute essay! Everyone was bitching at me, though. Emailed thesis since my USB was trippin' balls.

Redoing notes, FABULOUS.

After school, we had a Health Science Academy Officer meeting, 8 officers, WOO. Will be researching up on speakers, community service projects, and tshirt designs. Went to Orchestra sectionals with Vincent afterwards. Waited an extra 30 minutes for my violin to show up.

I hate sightreading, Mrs. Valerie Graves never really taught it to me. I have to hear it in order to play it. Goddamnnnnit, that was boring.

Spent more time waiting, than playing. For my violin, and my ride home.

Suddenly, it's dark outside.

Emailed the thesis. Got one thing done!

Father literally gave me a glassful of wine. Augh.

Mountain left. Wish me luck!

0 replies:

Post a Comment