Nine In The Afternoon: 148

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Your eyes are the size of the moon,
You could 'cause you can so you do,
We're feeling so good.

Wednesday, middle of the week. Morning, printed out Annotations and highlighted story with Annie Phannie. Lubb her. DIM, presented our project, 'Austina.' Austin, haha, that slow, crippled child. The tape tail was fun, that fish, haha.

Math, went over number 6 and 11. We got new seats. Glad I'm sitting next to Josh, he is actually ridiculously smart in math. Quiz, I think I did okay. I wonder if I got the bonus.

Lunch, Kiki is my lunch buddyyyyy. That boy is such a sweetiepie. My sammich was so gross, I didn't even end up eating it, blarg. So hungry. Walked Kiki to class.

English, I blew Daniel's/everyone's mind with my annotations. I basically already did the homework, haha. LIFE OF PI, 100 YES.

Bibi lost her rings! But I told her I'd go back to Mr. White's room to try and find them. Chemistry, we had an irrelevant review over significant figures, it was boring, and time consuming. Alec and I sent each other messages by passing his graphing calculator back and forth, haha. "You're not a horse, you're a bull." Hahaha, it was great. I was the only one who got a 100 on the first Chemistry quiz, WOO! But we have daily quizzes, and I know I got the question about soccer fields wrong today, goddammit.

Katherine told me who had Bibi's rings, haha. Cute. Bus ride home, who knows.

Sleeping over at Katherine's over the weekend. She found the earring that she lost, that Bibi found, that I gave to Katherine, that she lost AGAIN. Texting 6 people at once is quite the hindrance to my productivity.

Went with Kiki to walk Tito! Cutest dog ever. It was funnnn, I came over and played with Sofia, she's cute.

WHAP homework with Annie, it was totally legit. Chemistry definitions is where it's attttt.

0 replies:

Post a Comment