If It's Love: 147

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

If it's love
And we're two birds of a feather
Then the rest is just whenever


B Day. I actually handed the news pretty well at school, much better than I thought I would.

5th period, I was pretty crabby. Showed off my lab jacket, and played Jeopardy. It was really stupid. Ms. Hart is silly.

6th period, Spanish. It was fun. Sherades and reflexive verbs, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at least we had no homework. I was a rockstarrrr.

Lunch, had to sit on Kiki while getting prepped out for the WHAP quiz to my hero, Nathan.

7th period, Philosophy. I was pretty douchey, argued against everything those fish put on the board, until I got tired.

8th period, I hate that I have this period last, I'm always so tired... My notes were shitty. 10 minutes essays are poop. Quiz, I think I did decent.

I'm swamped with stuff from yesterday and today, eff.
Holt is helping me with my math, wooo for smart friends.

0 replies:

Post a Comment