Animal: 188

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here we go again
We're sick like animals
We play pretend
You're just a cannibal

Monday, day off from school. I was planning on waking up at like, 7:OOAM to get stuff done, butttt obviously that didn't happen. Woke up at 1PM, because that's how I do.

There is something about the rush of getting stuff done last minute, that my body lives off of. I don't like it, and I don't really understand why, but why dehydrate your body? Spent the whole day sleeping, but not getting any rest. Started history. Stopped.

PSAT practice. Did awful. HAHAHAHA.

Sleep.

Adventure Time.

Finished English stuff at 2AM. Worked a little on my Philosophy essay during commercial breaks of Total Drama World Tour.

The things I will watch on television when I can't find the remote.

Momma and I put on facial masks and did our nails. Yay. (:

So I virtually did NO homework over the 3 day break, slept a lot, but am still exhausted, and didn't really hang out with anyone aside from Pooja's party.

Damn, I need a life.

0 replies:

Post a Comment