(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To: 202

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The moon was shining on the lake at night
The Slayer t-shirt fit the scene just right
Smeared mascara, I looked into your eyes, I saw a light
You told me stories about your chickadees


Monday, 7:38PM. School, I went to Chemistry for requizzes. I flipped shit because I did awful FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Walked Katherine to class, then I was late to my class, but we were supposed to have a substitute that wasn't there, so I was okay. There was no teacher in the classroom when I got there, so no tardies for me, YESSSSSSSSSSS.

Our substitute stood us up, so Mr. Churchill had to watch the class. Austin taught the class, what a sweetheart. I did my short answers for English, shwoop.

Math, we were split into groups, where we worked on Radians. I HATE group work, no matter who it's with, seriously. Short quiz, easy peasy rice and cheesy.

Lunch, the lunchline broke, and I was being a bitch about it.

English, we took a Great Gatsby quiz, and I did pretty good. Took notes afterwards, forgot my notebook. Pooooopy. Slept a lot, muy facil, with an accent.

Chemistry, quizzes ruin me. Everyone was jammin'. I got the dumbest question on the test wrong, I wasn't reading the question correctly, and assumed it was talking about groups, while it was talking about periods. I felt pretty gross. I dressed cute today, because it was hot outside and didn't need a jacket, but my logic backfired. If it's really hot outside, obviously everyone will turn the AC waaaaay up inside the school. Duh. Gosh dangit. Oh well, it's cold tomorrow, I'll wear a jacket tomorrow.

After school, I went to Mr. G's. He didn't have Acrylic white paint, though, so it was a waste, and I probably should've just went on the bus ride home.

Mother fixed the tv upstairs, and cleaned up the house completely. Miracle worker? I think yes. I set up my stuff upstairs so I could watch my Scooby Doo & Adventure Time while I painted my stupid Reflections.

Goshdangit, I was all up and on my dumb bloggers. Then this weekend happened, and I'm behind again.

Katherine's staying the weekend.

0 replies:

Post a Comment