Skyway Avenue: 193

Sunday, October 17, 2010

'Cause if you jump,
I will jump too.
We will fall together,
from the building's ledge.
Never looking back at what we've done,
we'll say it was love.
'Cause I would die for you,
on Skyway Avenue.


Saturday. I woke up at 2:30PM, and I wasn't sure when Jordan was getting me, so that was a problem. Saw th Chili's message late, but it was all good. She picked me up at 4:30PM, went to her house with Maddi & Blanca. Jordan, Maddie, Me, Blanca, Lauren, and Tara got ready at Jordan's place. Eyelash curlerssss and flower perfume and hot bathrooms.

We got lost at Old Settler's, then took a bunch of picturesssss. We ate Chili's at a picnic table, they made it candlelit, bahaha. We took more pictures, and then some tiny, Mexican boy came by and started screaming random, untranslatable Spanish. Apparently, he thought that the presence of the candles implied that it was someone's birthday, and thus, he came over so that he could have some cake. Ahaha, when he reached over for the candle, to blow it out. "NO!" We all flipped balls. Anyways, that was the most random thing, ever. Watching Blanca and the little boy rapidly fire Spanish at each other was crazy, but super cool, since I could understand everything that was going on, just from listening to Blanca's context.

On the way to the dance, wooo. We got there, and it was SUPER dark, huge, & loud. It was much more crowded than Stony Point's, but the cafeteria is WAAAAAY bigger which is an A+. The balloons were probably a bad idea, as kids just sucked up the helium from them. So were the strobe lights, people couldn't even face the stage. Plus some kid had a seizure, HAI EMT. That's how you do it, Cedar Ridge. And you couldn't request music, which was balls. I was totally looked forward to 'Like A G6.'

After a little bit, my eyes adjusted, and I could see people. We danced, and went crazy. Ahahahahaha, Tyler & Ryan dancewiched me, and made a whole bunch of other people hoin in. I felt so caged in! Everyone grew so much. SIERRA! That white girl can groove. (; Ahaha. I miss Bradley, I haven't seen him in forever. I miss that boy. "Since I'm never going to see you again..." Ahahahah. It was kinda awkward how close knit everyone was, considering all the recently breakups and drama. But it was ALL OKAY. I dropped off my purse & shoes in the back corner, with the soccer chicks' stuff. We danced until it ended, at 11PM.

Everyone was going to Anthony's after party, but I honestly could not see how. I was so exhausted, all I wanted to do was go to BED. Mrs. Maranto got us, and we piled in, and went back to her house, where we picked up our stuff (all of my stuff in my Hello Kitty box, courtesy of Sabrina). Then, Holly was dropped off, and Jordan, Mrs. Maranto, and I went to Chili's to pick up Journey and her friend, and then dropped me off home. Haha, Mrs. Maranto is the best. "Are they in the bar?! They are!" "They be boozin' it up."

Home, BED. I barely managed to wash my face before hitting the hay.

0 replies:

Post a Comment