Secret Valentine: 192

Friday, October 15, 2010

We'll write a song
that turns out the lights
when both boy and girl
start suddenly shaking inside

Friday, came early, hung out with the Asians for a bit, then I hung out with Katherine & Devon. Walked around, took forever to find my couselor for my stupid bus pass. )):

It was in the 9th grade hall. It was weird. Timmmme for class. The weather is so perfect, I love it.

DIM, was working like a machine, then a college lady came from DeVries. We did group interactive activities with PDA's. It was so legittt, that's how you sell your school, bby. Also worked on my bloggers a bit during DIM.

Math, Mr. Lopez wanted to give us a 'relaxed' Friday, by giving us a worksheet/easy group project about triangles. It was basically impossible, and it caused an immense amount of stress. I almost cried, thanks Josh. In the end, we all just crumpled the worksheet and played basketball. We got a super easy geometric sequencing homework, instead.

Lunchhh, Bibs wasn't there. ): I went back to the lunch line 3 times. I am SUCH a fatty. "They're so cute!" as opposed to, "He looks like a sloppy hobo." Ahahaha, I love Katherine. Kyle switched out of our English classss. ): He's going to regret it. Poophead.

English; we had a brown sub, she was pretty chill, she totally supported mp3's. We worked on a dumb AP multiple choice thing, then 'watched' "Of Mice and Men." I slept. With my iPod in. Yurrrrr, Secret Valentine.

Chemistry, it was awwwwright. We didn't have any quizzes or anything, we only had to go over homework, but that only took no time. Slept a bit, but the boys were being fools.

After school, waited with the crewww, but it became awkward after a while. Went with Chaaru on her bus home. We played Wii until Julie came over. Super Smash Bros. (; Marthhhhh.

Started Zombieland, I love the movie. Jordan came after the first 1/3. "I want my caddy back!" I love that movie. So, so, so, so much. We ended really, really early, so we ate pizza, then played Mario Kart. Wooo team Stony Point. Reppin'. After Jordan & Julie left, we played vs. 100 while my mother was getting lost.

Home, Grey's Anatomy, blogger. Homecoming with my Maranto tomorrow.

0 replies:

Post a Comment