Matinee: 186

Saturday, October 09, 2010

I time every journey to bump into you, accidentally
I charm you and tell you of the boys I hate
All the girls I hate
All the words I hate
All the clothes I hate
How I'll never be anything I hate

Pictures? EWWWWWWWWWWW Mirusha got all these candid shots of me. I didn't know she had flash on! = MEGA CHINKY.

Saturday, woke up late. Bahaha, Nathan not knowing where anything is. RAMEN YAY. I finished so many bloggers from my footnotes from the past week(s) yesterday. TV + Blogger = Productivity, evidently.

Started making Pooja's card. Sneezed. RUINED. Restart. Success! Empty space. Insert> Cats & Marshmallows.

Nathan took me to Pooja's; the DJ was SO LOUD. MY BRAIN WAS GOING TO SPLIT IN TWO. I didn't dance too much, it wasn't my style of music to be frank. Frank. Like Frank on Tosh.0.

Hung out with Nathan, my Maranto, and my Thibodeaux. Lovelies. We even hid in the corner and just talked, because my brain was being split into two. Just hanging outtt, you know how we do. I floated around groups of people to chill with: the Asians, the dudes, the debaters, and the sophomores.

Afterwards, present opening, and waiting for my lost mother upstairs with Marissa, Ashton and Pooja. Chilled. I love Pooja's houseee. Love, love, love. Aside from her creepy staircase leading to who knows where.

Home. Time flies. 4:11AM? I am not waking up early tomorrow.

Goodnight.

0 replies:

Post a Comment