Promise The Stars: 196

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You know that there are no other two hearts closer than ours
Maybe you'll follow
Maybe you'll stay
I'm praying you won't give yourself away
You know that you are the only one I promise the stars

Tuesday, woke up at 7:45AM, alarm clocks are now deemed ineffective. I had freaking pasta for breakfast. I love today.

School, went to Pay it forward, bahaha Reno is so whipped. 1st period, my class is really behind because of the PSAT and the guest speaker we had from DeVries. I already finished chapter 2, I went ahead and finished chapter 3, however, it was extremely frustrating. Do I hate Photoshop's lasso techniquething? Yes. I was getting so pissed, that I snapped at Austin, and since my headphone were in, I did the thing where I turn out to be a lot louder then I was trying to be, again. Poor Austin. I basically screamed SHUT UP in his face. But I apologized, we're all good.

Math, Alec was at the doctor, I hope his concussion didn't cause SUPER BAD residual damage to his brain. We had Kyle and the Indian sit at the table. Josh released his craziness on them, while they worked on the homework from last class, and I worked on the review. Not hard, just time consuming. I think I'll do okay on the test.
'
Lunch, Kyle and Daniel kept stealing my seat. Bums. I kept trying to see Pierre, but he's HIDDEN FROM VIEW like, aways. It's ridiculous. ):

English, we started a benchmark, I finished the multiple choice SUPER FAST then I fell asleep for the rest of class = over 1 hour. I'll do the short answers at home. c:

Chemistry, we had a quiz, I think I did okay. I really hate oxidation, mostly because I was sleeping when we learned it. Ions, YURRRRR. We have a test next class in here, too. URGH.

After school, walked with Bibs to the buses. JD walked Katherine and me to the car area, he waited with my gross, peeling face until my mother got there. "I want that jeep, the black one. Only with bigger wheels, and smaller rims." "... Which part are the rims?" Bahaha, I'm not car literate. ):

HEB, I got Wonkalicious candy. c: I lost my mother there like, 3 times. I am horrible. Home, I slept. The whole time, until like 10. I woke up to like, 7 texts. GAHWARHRHGDGRHSBGSFR.

Evan Toucan OBVIOUSLY would bother me about doing the project, when he hasn't done ANY OF IT HIMSELF. We argued about that for a good hour. I did the rest of the project, then, since he didn't do SQUAT. That FAGGOT. );

It's 3:41AM, and I can't sleep. This is the first time in a long time where I wrote the entire blog without having to outline it first, then come back to it later. I just wrote it all at once. I guess I won't be sleeping too much tonight.

At least I can kinda sleep in tomorrow morning (like I always do anyways), I don't have any morning clubs, but I'll have environmental club. YEEE.

Tomorrow: Principles of Health Science test, presenting Spanish projects, who knows what in Philosophy (hopefully, time to catch up on sleep?), and an essay for WHAP. An essay that he gave us the prompt so we could prep for it ahead of time. The essay that I haven't prepped for at ALL. Fuck.

Narcolepsy. I make it work.

0 replies:

Post a Comment