August Is Over: 191

Thursday, October 14, 2010

To the night you drove me wild
And you crashed into me
And I won't lie
I wish it lasted a lifetime

Thursday. I woke up early at 6:30AM to finish my WHAP notes for Chapter 8, but I was too exhausted. Went back to sleep. 7:30AM, get ready for school.

Came early today, so I could get my form signed by the principal for Up & Coming. Turns out the office doesn't open until 8:30AM. Pooop. Went with 35 to Ms. Vargas's. She wasn't there, so we finished the workbook pages outside on the freezing curb. It's all because he didn't shave, darnit.

Walked around with Katherine and Bibi until I had to go back to the office to get my Up&Coming permission slip signed, yay Alec and his brilliant-ness. Dropped it off in the office for Mrs. Maranto, she's so amazing. Boooooo, mall area.

We went to Mr. Duncan's, where I creeped on his totally adorable kid. "Daddy. Daddyyyyyy. Daddddddddddddyyyyyyy, is this your's? Are you taking it home?" He was so cuteee, and I don't even like kids. We watched A Bug's Life, and I turned in my essay.

Now, I take school pretty seriously, more so than most, and I am frequently called out for it (thanks, best friend), but seriously. I have nothing to say to Principles of Health Science aside from the fact that that class is truly a blow off class. Especially for sophomores who basically took the exact same class last year. We did medical math conversions today. So challenging.

Spanish, as though she was apologizing for not being there this morning, Ms. Vargas brought some weird buttery, pastries. They were yummy, I shared with Evan as a peace offering. We spent all class going over everything, very helpful, since I SUCK at preterit/imperfect.

She passed out the instructions for the art project, partnered with Evan. Oh boy. I am concerned for the well being of my grade. Preterit/imperfect quiz, HRRRRNNNNNNN AUGH EFFORT LET'S GO. I wonder if I did well. Probably didn't, aw balls.

Skipped lunch and went to the library like a true nerd. I had to finish taking my WHAP notes for chapter 8 since I repeatedly failed to do so last night, and this morning. It was actually really "peaceful," just like in the books. I took advantage of wearing such a huge, enormo jacket, and masterfully jammed out while doing my notes. It was actually really short, and took me only like 15-20 minutes to finish. Left to go back to lunch.

Boy, did I feel like a total nerd for working in there, and not minding it? People wear me outttt, I think that's the cause for my fatigue that's been paining me for the past few weeks.

Came back to lunch to chill with the Bibsterrrr, we chilled in the bathroom. We always see the most awkward things in there. Different everyday. Silly girl wanted to roam the D hall for awhile too. Whatevvvvs.

Philosophy, we had the booming substitute again. We could choose new seats. Since Bibi and I were chilling in D hall, we got crappy seats. Awwww well. I usually don't mind being in the front, since I have the shittiest eyesight imaginable, but I seriously, really, truly minded today. That substitute didn't really know much- but among the things he knew, he knew how to freaking SCREAM. GOSH. Moral dilemmas. Like I said. Whatever.

WHAP, I was really nervous, this was one of the first days that Nathan was totally and completely USELESS. ): That, and I have an extreme hate for 10 minute essays. I think I did alright, though. We got a lot of old assignments back. Yaaaaay for all 100's. I hope I didn't just jinx myself. Knock on wood. Darnit, I'm in my bed, though. Whatever.

After school, saw Mr. G to ask about V.A.S.E. with Annie. Waited and missed my bus, for the 4574835734th time. JDDDDD that boy. I finally found his ticklish spot. His boooooty. But as for missing ridiculously magical, disappearing buses, for once, I wasn't the only one, and I gave Hanna and Zayna a ride home. We waited for my momma with Devon. VERSACE. Hahaha.

Home, finally organized my binder, and actually did some homework, woo. Didn't go to the videorecorded Leander game, or the Cedar Ridge Up & Coming game. I'm tired and lame, deal with it.

Good luck to all my loves at St. Marks.
Bed.

0 replies:

Post a Comment