Star Star: 199

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Star star teach me how to shine shine
Teach me so I know what's going on in your mind
'Cause I don't understand these people
Who say we're all asleep

So this is Annie, here is her valuable input.

Laura has class.

Laura has another class.

Laura has A lunch. WITH ANNIE!

Laura has another class.

Laura has World History. WITH ANNIE!
Laura has forgotten what happened in World History. WITH ANNIE!
Just kidding, Laura watched a video on the Byzantine Empire and Western Europe. WITH ANNIE!

And she took notes on Mr. Thomas' wonderful graphic organizer. WITH ANNIE!!!!!

Annie is done.

That's basically what I did all day. 5th period, I didn't do anything because I thought the brochure was due, but it wasn't so I slept all period. WOOO.

6th period, Spanish, we just reviewed our stuff for the test in November, Julian has a Hello Kitty silly band. I really, really, really, really, really want it. Evan Duncan said he'd get me one if he saw it somewhere. But I doubt it. Can't depend on that dumb Toucan for ANYTHING.

Lunch punch bunch crunch chunch munch. Lunch omgahhhhhhhhhhhhd, we looked at a foodie magazine, which had cupcakes of turkeys and they looked yummy and it was cool. Yuran loaned me 3 dollars to buy a ticket because I forgot my monies.

Philosophy, we watched part of Finding Forrester, it was cool, but then I fell asleep. "Can you feel that?" Ahahaha, this movie. Back to Love Song in my portable bed.

WHAP, heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee, we watched a video. LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE beans. Not. It was okay, we had to fill out a graphic organizer about the Byzantine Empire and Christianity and Charlemange and whatever. Pep rally, the basketball gang sat togetherrrr, we ran out of space. ): So I had to sit on Chris. Bahah, Reno and Sallay. (;

It was dumb & loud.

Then I missed my bus.

Fuck.

Momma got me. Oh Katherine. This girl. I miss her brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Home, chilled at home. Matthew and Will came to get me for the Olive Garden thing. We got lost, HAHAH Matthew thought the toll road was the exit, so we went an extra 492573489 miles on the toll road, then had to go back 492573489 miles when we did a U-turn. In the end, there was a waiting line at Olive Garden, so we had to go to Logan's. It was unanimous in the car that we didn't want to go to Logan's, but it didn't matter because we got there last.

Peanuts on the floor, HAHAHA I was feeding everyone. "I just like opening the shells..." We tried to throw peanuts into Matthew's mouth, but I didn't make ANY. Then I threw like seven at once, and ONE made it in.

It was funnn, Pooja and I didn't even finish our fries. We're fatties.

Rode to the game in Dominik's car, it was super cute and small. I liked it, only his car tended to like, ROAR because it was a manual. The bat cave! The real bat cave is ridiculously smelly. "Augh. AUGGGGGGGGGGH." I think I died.

So, I realized that I lost my ticket that I bought with Yuran's money. So I had to buy a NEW ticket for 8 dollars. There goes 11 dollars down the drain. Pbbbbbbt.

The game was extremely crowded. I sat with Hanna & Yuran & JClem & German & Mary & Ryan & Hector & Richie. His eyes. ): I loaned him my Aviators. AWW RYAN. He got me a towel. Unlike HECTOR. (:

Walking back to the cars, KSDFHSDJKGHSDJKG IT WAS SO DARK. I was holding Dominik's keys; if you hold keys in between your fingers, you're better prepared for getting jumped. HAHAHAHA. No one wanted to ride his car with me, so Pooja offered. ((:

Taco Cabana, people were already there. We should've gone to the party at Whataburger. It wasn't that good, I didn't eat anything. Matthew's shirt, I heart you.

Dropped me off home, yay for bed.

0 replies:

Post a Comment