You Are The Only Exception: 189

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maybe I know, somewhere
Deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways

Tuesday, it's time for freakin' school. I didn't spend my weekend productively, I didn't do like, any homework at all. CRAP.

It's a B day, urgh. I like how we have substitutes in every class. Actually, I don't really care.

We literally did nothing productive to my learning in Principles, we took notes over stuff we took the exact same notes over, last year. taking notes in this class is horrible, I hate it.

Substitute in Spanish, she was really weird. She was talking about pig latin, and I think she didn't like Julian, or Evan. Jeeeeezus. Alec and I were actually productive, though. We actually finished our packets. Such cool kids. But, seriously? He needs to shave. This facial hair thing isn't growing on me. It's just. Growing.

Lunch, smunch. Gave Daniel a hard time for not being at Pooja's birthday party.

Philosophy. It was Philosophy. we had a substitute. I was supposed to finish my essay, but I didn't work on it at all. I'll do it tonight, like I do all my stuff at night. You know how I do.

WHAP chapter 7, Nathan didn't really prep me very well. Mia, Bibi & I took online quizzes and talked WHAP all class.

Daniel and his Young Champions perfume. I sprayed it all over Alec's Longhorns jacket. Now I smell like a Young Champion, aaaaaw yeah.

History. We had a quiz, it was soso. We got our chapter 6 quizzes back, I got a 90 and I cried. Then he fixed it, because I got the answer to Muhammed's birthright clan, correct. Then I stopped crying. c:

After school, "How are you getting home?" I walked around with Holt, like always. And then I missed my bus. (; Ahaha, first and last time I'll ever do this, ever. Not.

Momma got me, waited with Katherine and Devon. Katherine's dad got her, I waited with Reno. "I'm failing French with a 0." That boy. That African American.

Home. I slept all day. Woke up at 11PM to work on my essay. Finished it. It was pretty. Back to bed.

0 replies:

Post a Comment