If You Ever Come Back: 184

Friday, October 08, 2010

There'll be a smile on my face and the kettle on,
And it will be just like you were never gone,
There'll be a light in the hall and a key under the mat,
If you ever come back, if you ever come back now.




Thursday, boring, normal day. B day.
Not early, late like always. Hung out with Alec in Mr. White's room.

Asked Ms. Hart for the help on the anatomical positions. I hate anatomical positions.
Quiz in Hart, easy peasy. All the notes we took in class today, we took last year on the second day of school. There's no point in taking notes, because I already took them a year ago. Take them out of my binder from last year, and just vooop. Done.

Spanish time, we're doing skits for one of our projects! Supah hilarious. I wanted to be Amanda, then I wanted to be Patti, but now I'm stuck with Amanda. Oh wellll. Joshiepoo's jacket. Alec took my hoodie, says it's comfy. Notes, potes, lotes. Totally called the ending of Casi Casi. It was still kind of cute.
Kind of.

Lunch bunch wunch. Woo, setting people up. Bibi and me, we're mastersssss.

Philosophy. Sleep, iPod, and Nathan's robe over Joshiepoo's jacket. Yeeee. Warmnessss. He saves my lifeeee. Went with Bibi to ask Mr. Strickland's substitute for tomorrow's quiz, but after a couple minutes of walking around, we realized every Chemistry teacher had an off period for 7th period. Unfortunateeee.

History, we had a substitute. Hung out with my daughter, fun fun. Took a quiz, thinking I aced it. Maybe, hopefully. Gosh dangggg it.

Hahaha, Yuran's been pestering me all day, because I won't tell him why I'm 'mad' at him. I'm not mad, that fool. I just dislike liars. c: Let him pick me up if he'd drop it.

Home, nap, painting. Ramen, shower, bed.

0 replies:

Post a Comment