I Did It For Love: 183

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Loving you is causing me to change
And it hurts so bad it don't feel the same
And now my friends are asking me
"What did I do?"


Overslept, the weather is making me oversleep. Whichhhh resulted in my sluggishness as I came to school late. I brought Katherine's stuff again, for like the 298573928th time (more like 3rd), but I keep forgetting to physically give her the stuff. I told her to remind me about it today.

Mr. Evers room, woo it was boring. He gave me the tie guy quiz, following the headlights isolation and the BP oil spill clean up picture. He wanted me to spend the rest of the class helping other people with their tie guy quiz. Austin knew what he was doing, and the other kid I sit with smells. Bad. ):

Then there was a random fire drill. We went outside, I was scared that it was going to be really cold, so I wore the cardigan that I had washed for Katherine. Woooo. Creepin' on classmates? Ha.

2nd period, woo it's time for mathematics. Geometric sequences. Very easyyyy, much easier than Pascal's stupid triangle. Heehee. Almost finished all my work in class today, proud of myself. I loveeee the dumb football jacket of Josh's. I wear all of his jackets now.
Wheee. But at least I was wearing pants today, so it didn't look awkward, and LOOK LIKE I WASN'T WEARING ANY PANTS. Thanks, dresscode shorts.

Lunch timeeeeee, Annie gave me two cupcakes. I ate one.

English, went over Gatsby. I didn't do my dialectics, but it's a good thing I remember this book so well, since I loved it so much. It was kind of amazing how many people didn't understand the book. IE. NATHAN. But it's okay because he's my WHAP buddy. Heehee.

I should be doing my essay on whether or not knowledge is dependent upon experience in Philosophy. I'm listening to Secret Valentine, but I'm supposed to be watching 12 Angry Men. It's actually Thursday right now, but I'm just extremely lazy, as well as extremely BEHIND.

Time for 50 Essays = Time for bed.

Chemistry, we had a substitute. His head was so crazy. It was like the perfect shape of an egg, and like, he had those old people wrinkles all up in his forehead. It was kind of gross, and it was so developed, that it was formed a V shape. Like when birds are migrating to warmer lands in the fall/winter? Yeah, that's most definitely a V shape. Crazy.

We had the Unit 4 test, LOL I didn't study, but I think I did okay. I got a 98 on the last quiz, darnit. I didn't write 'amu.' Dumb units! I should've just wrote the alpha and beta decay particles, like Alec, and gotten them right.

Creeps. Gotta love 'em. And people who flip out. I love it so much, especially if it's not involving me aside from being a spectator. Worked on the lab, no one finished. I stole one of the plastic covered thingies. On accident, of course. It was so loud and crazy, I didn't even do anything.

Bus ride home. Still hate it. Teenagers who date just to date drive me crazy. I am so not into the stock market. Screw Wall Street.

I was trying so hard to not fall asleep when I got home from school today, like I have been everynight, since homecoming.

But I did anyways. Poooooooop. Whatever, finished my Spanish, math, and whatever homework I had left.

Hulu is so freaking distracting. It's like my new Facebook. I hate it.

Goodnight, Truthful Timothy.

0 replies:

Post a Comment