Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks: 190

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Prescribed pills, to offset the shakes.
To offset the pills you know you should,
take it a day at a time.

Wednesday. And you know what that means. PSAT and Asian club. Didn't wear

Ate a nice breakfast, even though I overslept. Thhhhhhhhhhhhhat was poop. School, I kept hearing my name, echoing around. I couldn't tell where it was coming from. Apparently, Cochran was behind me the entire time, saying my name. Creeeeeeeeeper.

My PSAT room smelled weird, looked weird, with a strange teacher. I had Alec, Sharon, & Julian in my room. I was sooo exhausted. I was sooo tired. I was so everything. JD lied to me, and said he was in my room. ): He wasn't.

Maybe it's because Alec's jackets are like portable beds to me, but I was suuuuper sleepy. The fact that the PSAT was ridiculously easy didn't help. I actually resisted my urges to sleep, though. I checked my work and everything. Butttt then during the last two sections, I got sloppy and started snoozing. Sorrrrryy world. The math was easy, but some of the problems were so weird. I was like, wtf dawg.

Not.

Apparently, our strange smelling classroom, started late, because we finished like, right against the bell for lunch rang. Also, the lady who was passing our phones back was kind of retarded.

Lunch, the lunch ladies were meaner than usual, because the machine thingys that you punch your ID number into spontaneously busted, and thus, we had to handwrite our number, name, and dish down on a dingy notepad. Yaaaaaaaaaaay for cutting people you know in line.

English, I don't see why I've had so many substitutes recently. Chemistry, Spanish, Philosophy, World History, and now, English. He was old and strange, just like my Philosophy substitute. He got our agenda all messed up, therefore my lack of cramming during lunch really didn't hurt me. Good thing I finished the "I Just Wanna Be Average" moodle last night. Spent not a lot of time talking, and a lot of time being told to go sit in my secluded seat. I hate the number 15.

Chemistry, we got our tests and quizzes back from when we had the V foreheaded substitute. Oh, add him to the list of strange old men for substitutes. They were surprising. RADIOACTIVE TRACERS, THEY RUIN ME. But Alec and I were rockstars at the test. The quiz was so-so. Probably going to redo it. Awwww, Joshiepoo got into a bad mood, poor boy. I had to rub his hair to make him feel better. Bibi wanted me to pet her hair too, so I was in the most awkward position of hair petting, bahahha.

After school, buses with tha crew. I left to go to Asian club with Mary. The amount of people that go has toned down a bit, as they only swarmed for the food. It was over Russia. Russia, Russia, Russia. It was chill, I stayed with KDang and Roger. Afterwards, I waited for my momma with Julian.

Why does my mother think I'm dating every guy I hug? It's awkward and presumptuous.

Home, my mom made some STUFFING, HECK YES. Vacuum time. I finished my stupid essay for philosophy, then tried to start WHAP notes, but unfortunately, I was already working in my bed, which just resulted in my repeated falling in sleep. But I set my alarm for 6:30AM for tomorrow to finish. Like I'll come into WHAP without it done.

0 replies:

Post a Comment