Over It: 180

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I'm over your hands,
and I'm over your mouth.
Trying to drag me down,
and fill me with self-doubt

Woke up later than usual, Homecoming was sooo exhausting.

Starting taking WHAP notes for chapter 6, ISLAM, HURRR. I hate religions.

Going to watch Easy A with Sabrina, her mom came to get me. We had to get pizza for church, or something or other. We went to Old Settler's to deliver the pizza, and it was my SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY. Super cool? I think yes.

I walked with the pizzas, to see Katherine and Annie awkwardly walking by. Seeing their faces wasn't a TOTAL giveaway, but it helped. (; I love it, I love Sabrina, I love Katherine.

Even Holt came, I was surprised. c: I remember a text he sent me only a couple days before: "On a scale from 1-10, how much do you love stuffed animals?" Soo clever, bahaha.

There was a scavenger hunt, and I was in the same group as Annie and Katherine, and I was basically a hoss at the scavenger hunt, just saying. When I went to go find my prize, a Mexican family told us that they witnessed some bitches taking my candy and eating all of it. Dumb bitches. Aw, well. It was still fun. I was basically an amazing person, and rocking out on it.

Everyone thought Cochran took the candy, hahaha. Afterwards, we ate the cupcakes. Ahahaha, it was so sad, watching everyone try so hard to set fire to the candles through the wind. Katherine smushed the cupcake ALL OVER MY FACE, HAHAHAH, it got in my hair and everything. It took a team of people to wipe it off of my face. We couldn't get it out of my hair, it was like hairspray, so we just pinned it back. We took a lot of pictures, I looked increds fuggo, but it was all good. c:

Hours of chilling, went home after sunset. Soo exhausted. But I got money and starbucks and a TRUTHFUL TIMOTHY and balloons and a cake and a humungo card and other cards and it was a fun day.

Love my besties, forever & always.

0 replies:

Post a Comment