Electric City: 178

Saturday, October 02, 2010

We the blast masters, the radiation
International coming to your nation
Feel the, feel the, feel the, feel the vibration
We killin', killin', killin' your radio station


It's a B day. It's a Friday. It's the last day of the first six weeks.

Wearing my mums today, I jingle like nobody's business. I went to the Tiger Dancer room, exchanged mums with Sabrina. Sweeeetiepie. Wearing my Cochran Crew tshirt, super huge on me, but it works.

Goshh, I couldn't move without people saying, "Dang!" or giving people awkward hugs, with my mums making contact with their body.

5th period, we had a chiropractor as a guest speaker. Dr. Ben. He was so legit, my respect for chiropractors has skyrocketed. His points were all so freaking valid, I don't even. They always existed, I just never cared. It was so amazinggg, holy cow. Respect, rep it. On another note, it was extremely difficult to try and be polite and NOT jingle, while I was itching an itch, shifting my leg, raising my hand to ask a question. It sucked, but he understood. After that class, I felt so freaking enlightened.

Spanish. I jingled all the way there. We got our tests back. CRAPSKIES, I did awful. Alec beat me. Hosh beat me. EVAN FREAKING DRUM MAJOR BEAT ME. Kill me. We watched an awful movie called Casi Casi, with terrible acting, terrible effects, etc. It stunk. Just chilled the whole time, in my suit jacket. I love this jacket.

Lunch time. Sitting with Sally, etc. Took pictures with Bibs, Pooja, and Matthew. c: I'm actually starting to smile in my pictures. Confidence is key.

Philosophy time, we 'replayed' the skit that is 12 Angry Men. It was awkward. I tried to flow it, but apparently, freshmen can't read off of a script. Das cute. During the (frequent) syntax of silence, my shifting because alarmingly apparent. Meaning, my mums were loud. Awkward.

World history time, Mr. Thomas wouldn't show us test grades. It sucked. I was crazy anxious, especially when he said that he wasn't going to show them to us until after the pep rally. Which was incredibly awkward. I got raped by the sea of masses when I was saying hi to people, which resulted in sitting with Michael and people who I RIDE THE BUS with. Awkward? I think yes.
Came back. I got a 99 on my WHAP test. I'm the Nathan Howells of AP World History, 8th period for Mr. Thomas's class.

After school, Morgan and her amazing mother came to get me. Ahaha, they got lost on the way here. Then we went and got Claire, & Claire's mother, then Bibi, then Hannah/Momma.

Homecoming game! It was so much funnn. The Cochran Crew united as oneee, bahaha Morgan is so cute. Game was so legit, everyone was there. Homecoming Dukeeee. C: It was SO crowded, I swear, we took up 1/4 of the home stands. Every time you get up, when you come back, you just squeeze in where you can. Good thing I have a tiny booty.

We all went to see Cochran at the end. Pictures, wicktures. The game had a lot of pictures.

Car ride back, Ms. May is such a sweetiepie. The ride back was pretty intense. Home, went straight to bed. It's been over a week, and I'm writing this now.

Notes and outlines work.

0 replies:

Post a Comment