Do You Remember: 203

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

There's nothing left to say.
Don't waste another day.
Its just you and me tonight,
Everything will be okay.

Tuesday. I woke up too late to go to Pay It Forward. I got to school at Kate time- 8:45AM. Got my stuff for the competitive events; I'm doing Medical Terminology with Vincent and some girl I don't really know. We're going to study together with Graceeeeeeeee.

Presented in 5th, my 'partner' had no idea what the heck she was saying, and sounded SO incompetent. I hope it wouldn't affect my grade, but it probably will. Slept rest of class.

Spanish, we had an old substitute. Holy cow, I love him so muchhh, so chill. We had two easy assignments that we finished in like, two seconds. Julian hated me for being scared of Crystal Castles. Now he loves me because I like Crystal Castles. Rot is still scary though. ):

We sat on the floor and listened to Crystal Castles, while people camwhored. I was camwhored too. ): Aha, Mia's camera. "I HAVE to touch it..." The sub even let us steal candy from Mrs. Vargas's special box thing. c: Red Crossssssssssss, "People can join, they won't know when anything's going on, though." (; Bahah, I'm glad it's just the four of usss.

Lunch bunch, Reno is so whipped. Yuran is a bootyhole, and Bibi and I creeped on Mr. Personal Trainer. Hahah, those white jeans. Drama llama.

Philosophy, we finished Finding Forrester, it was okay. I finished the Morals Dilemma assignment first. Poor Nathan, and he was awake the whole movie. Slept and talked about being needy, siblings, and getting ripped.

Andrino is a liar.

WHAP, aksfh89ehfjka thank god we were working on DBQ's all class, I didn't finish my notes for chapter 10 HAHAHAHAHA. And I still have a 100, people say this class is hard? DBQ's are so easyyyyyyyyy, jaysus.

Buses, I missed my fucking bus again. Goddamnit. But Hanna and Kayla missed it too, so Kayla got her mommma to take us to 7-11 and home. My first slurpee ever, Cherry Fanta.

Wahh, JD got a rash. I don't know if it's contagious, but he was rubbing himself all over Yuran, who got it all over me. ): I'll go wipe myself on Gerardo.

Home, I got Katherine hooked on Scooby Doo. HE LOOKS LIKE YURAN, FORREAL. Woahmyg. We figured out who the gang was. Dumb Katherine couldn't decide who was Shaggy- TEACHERS NEED TO SHAVE. She should be Velma, only she's not smart. (;

Worked on the Reflections, and a shirt for Red Cross, apparently it was really nice. GAHFIASUH ROCKSPORTS SDJKG I like CustomInk better.

Spent forever on it. I'm glad momma fixed the tv, I can watch my Adventure Time upstairs while paintingggggggggg, aharharharharhar.

Friday at Katherine's, Saturday, she'll be over. Maybe we'll go Trick or Treating with Bibs, Riddhi, Siddhi, & JClem's gang on Sunday.
Bedddddddddd.

0 replies:

Post a Comment