A Dream Is A Wish: 179

Sunday, October 03, 2010

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Saturday, waking up at noon is the best. Missed calls while I was in the shower.

Had a message delivered through my mother that my date to homecoming was sick. Felt really awkward and hesitant to ask, but I went with crew. (: Morgan's house at 7 for pictures with Alec, Morgan, Claire, Josh, and Cheyanna. It was fun & cute, but because I was so tiny and always in the front, MY ARMS WERE SO AWKWARD TURTLE. I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT THEM so I looked inCREDibly awkward. It was fun though.

We chilled in her lawn when it got too late for pictures, because Morgan didn't want to go 'on time.' (; Ride there, I know Josh's homework better than he does.

Dance! It was alrightttt, the decor was meh and awkward, there were loads of fish, but we just chilled and hung out. There was some drama, but it was fun. Ahahaha, Yuran making us all do the Cha Cha Slide. (: It was greatttt though, drama aside.

A group of 13 of us went to IHOP, I ate so much! Well, for my size. Sausages, scrambled eggs, strawberry pancakes, Alec & Morgan's sausages, Josh's salad, and some of Katherine's blueberry pancakes with the blueberry compote.

I think Homecoming was a success.

Ms. May took us all home, I was dropped off second after we got lost in Cheyanna's neighborhood. It was 1AM, so I feel bad for everyone else who got home at 2AM or later.

BED.

0 replies:

Post a Comment