Don't Jump: 182

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I scream into the night for you
Don't make it true, don't jump
The lights will not guide you through
They're deceiving you, don't jump

Tuesday, it's a B day. Morning, shmorning. I hate mornings now. Like, much more so than usual. I feel sick, I don't want to get out of bed, I stay in bed for hours. Well, more like 30 or so minutes. I hate school.

Sick, I don't care on days when the weather is this nice. Just wear jeans, a tee, and a big, non lumpy sweatshirt. That's how it should be. That's how it is.
Walked around. Went to Mr. Strickland's and finished math homework.

Went to Mr. White's. Went over my multiple choice score for the OMM test. It sucked. But it was alright, since I got one point higher than Nathan, haha. After all, I was the Nathan of 8th period AP World History.

5th period, anatomical positions. I hate this shit soooo hard. I hated it last year, too. But the notes are identical. It makes me happy, yet sad. Worked on my math homework while we played an anatomical positions game. I finished most of it, wooo!

Spanish time, woo imperfect. I hated this last year, but I totally get it this year. Amazing what one year, and Ms. Vargas can do. It was funnnn. Jacketo. Watched some more Casi Casi. The ending is so obvious.

Lunch with Yuran. This fool lied to me. );

Philosophy, slept during the movie, 12 Angry Men. iPod, yay. Mr. Duncan tells me the essay is part personal, part analytical, and part persuasive. Gee, teach, thanks.

After class, Yuran picked me up, like at homecoming. Waaaah, scary. That monsterrrr.

WHAP, kicked some freaking ass during class, hell yes for notes. I knew errything. Heck yes Arabs and Islam. 10 minute essays suck, though. Love me some quizzes. Next class, next class... Extra credit assignment. Worked with Michael. 15/20. We tied with AnnieHolt NewtonPhan. +5 points on our quiz, woo.

After school, waited with Holt for my mother. Haha, "how are you getting home?" That kid.

Home.
Sleep.
It's all I live for, now.

0 replies:

Post a Comment