We're Going To Be Friends: 181

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

And we don't notice any time pass,
we don't notice anything,
we sit side by side in every class,
teacher thinks that I sound funny,
but she likes the way you sing.

My birthday picture, courtesy Alec. BFF. (:


It's Mondayyyy, why why why. God, I hate my life. I had to come early for mathhhhh with Alec and Joshiepoo. Then I had to run over to Ms. Vargas to turn in my extra credit moola, since Spanish is my lowest grade. Since the grades weren't due until 9:05AM. Inside trade secret? Not. I had to miss HOSA for the math tutorials. The fact that I have all my stuff on Mondays & Tuesdays drives me crazy. I preferred the HOSA meetings when they were on Friday mornings. Like I have anything on Friday mornings.

Monday mornings: HOSA, HSA officer meetings.

Monday afternoons: HSA meetings, Student Council meetings, Art Club.

Tuesday mornings: Drama club, Pay It Forward.

Tuesday afternoons: Orchestra.

Wednesday afternoons: Environmental Club, Asian Club.

I'm supposed to be like, doing debate after school everyday, but I really don't go to practise anymore. So exhausted.

Ewwwwwwww A week.

DIM: Photoshop stuff, Lesson 1. It's easy, I honestly enjoy textbook learning, because it's independent, and I can do it at my own ("ridiculously fast") speed. Bahaha, poor Austin.

Math: Aughhh. I remember this stuff, Pascal's triangle? It's not hard, but I just really hate Binomial expansion in general, it's GROSS AND TEDIOUS AND GROSS. Arithmetic sequencing is much easier, me gusta mucho. I like how he just gives us the work, and we just work with whoever at our own timeee, get a lot of time to talk about 'stocks' with Josh and Alec.

Lunch: Katherine's tummy was sad, so I walked her to the nurse.

English: We got new seats, poooooooop. I hate these Moodle assignments. I rarely read outside of school, and I also hate that I write extremely long responses, while everyone else writes shitty responses.

He gave us time to read chapter 3. I slept.

Chemistry quiz, I think I rocked it. NOT. I hate substitutes.

Home = Sleep.

0 replies:

Post a Comment