Dirty Picture: 100

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tell the world what I believe
But whenever I'm not with you
It's so hard for me to see.


100th post! I'd be more excited if I wasn't so damn exhausted.

Woke up early this morning after sleeping late. Feeling so exhausted, spent my entire break sleeping behind the Scott & White sign where the computers are. DI, I really want to ask Belinda when she returns from her vacation, if I can be moved to another department. It's not like I do/can do anything there.

Mother came late.

Went to Wal-Mart to get KenKen. They didn't have it. I made do with Sudoku.

Bathroom, dropped my phone in the toilet. I suddenly didn't have to pee anymore.

Home, Rookie Blue is pretty good. Scoundrels is just a mess. Grey's Anatomy will always be my love, even though it is incredibly inaccurate in many real life situations of the hospital setting. But it's only to be expected.

Bow of uncooked rice for my phone + battery. I hope it lives.

Sudoku and Life of Pi. I'm so supremely exhausted, I don't even understand. You'd think the post that's number 100 would have a longer/more detailed/more exciting post. Sorry, world.

0 replies:

Post a Comment