Paper Planes: 115

Friday, July 30, 2010

Sometimes I think sitting on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
Bona fide hustler making my name


I've been oversleeping a lot, hopefully I'll wake up for debate camp, and that'll set my internal clock straight.

Woke up sometime in the afternoon, right before my mother came home. Took another nap, went to Diana's to get stuff and leave stuff. Borrowing Baccano! and Forrest Gump. I put Baccano! first so I wouldn't have to worry about placing a period after an exclamation mark.

Talked about ugly red dresses, books, MPD Psycho, horror in general, ogod nightmares, and Jessie Slaughter. She's a train wreck out on Jupiter.

Home, 4chan didn't live up to my expectations. Staying home tomorrow, watching Baccano! before debate camp? Shure mang.

Getting down to business tomorrow, to defeat the huns.

I mean, the religious whore also known as Pi Patel.

0 replies:

Post a Comment