Can't Be Tamed: 109

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I can't be tamed, I can't be saved
I can't be blamed, I can't, can't
I can't be tamed, I can't be changed.

Work, and Life of Pi. Slept a lot more than desired, needed, and should've. Cold noodles for lunch, hot noodles for dinner. We went to Dollar Tree to buy a bucket, and left with a lot of other things. That store is so magical, I've never been there before. I went into a Dollar General once, it was lame. Everything wasn't one dollar, it wasn't even cheap. $7.00 at Dollar General? That's lame.

But Dollar Tree had everything for $1.00 or less. I was so much more excited about this concept than I should've been. I looked for discontinued makeup, hoping to find something legendary, like so many others have on MUA, but

my mind wasn't blown by anything there. Unlike Inception, which is apparently blowing minds like Hurricane Katrina. I want to see it, but eh. Movies.

HEB doesn't have heating pads, which is utterly disappointing, considering one could've saved my life two days ago.

Home, working on my sponsors list for Speech & Debate. I'm thinking Gatti-Land, Shipley Do-Nuts, WalMart, Austin Sports Arena, and Payless Shoes. You know, the Payless right behind my house.

I'll get shoes while I play it up, just for the kicks.

Sewed my scrubbie up, I'm such a housewife. Now I just want to sow everything. I think I'ma sew up my skirt now. Heehee.

Skirt = sewn. Fab. Auntie left the lotions here, hrm.

2 replies:

Unknown said...

Watch Inception. I'm not making it my status like everyone else in the world, but it's totally worth it. (:

Laura said...

Oh gurl, do I want to.

Post a Comment