Get Crazy: 107

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Walk in the club with no ID,
Girls on my jock cause I'm VIP,
Your man can't do what I can do.

Hospital day, I woke up feeling fabulous. Got everything together, and I was totes awake. Hospital, slow day. Worked on Life of Pi. Everything was going swimmingly, but then cramps came in, and murdered me.

So I died.

Couldn't talk to Belinda about switching departments for my second shift, just went home an hour premature of my break. She let me go home early. Momma took a work break and took me home. Home, Advil and MTV. Painnnn so harddd. Advil never took so long to work.

Klondike during commercial breaks morphs into Korean studies during commercial breaks. I would. Why was I made like this?

Disappointed, I wanted my hours! My hospital credits are still messed up and poopy, what the cabbage.

Katherine's tomorrow. Carrying Advil with me. :\ Adventure Time and Teen Mom make my tummy feel better.

I miss Sabrina. ;_____;

Momma's making me some nommy spaghetti. C: SQUIDWARDDDD.

0 replies:

Post a Comment