Factories: 102

Saturday, July 17, 2010

You believe in some kind of harmony,
Keep you still away from factories.


Work, it's been a while. Hot and humid, this is probably why the unusually excessive humidity in New York and Boston never registered. Texas is so ridiculously humid on a regular schedule, that I actually perspired today. I hadn't had any sweat at all in New York, walking in 100 degree weather for hours, because it was so dry.

Anyways, work was work, I actually didn't annotate at all. I just did Sudoku and Klondike and slept all day. I slept on an ugly shirt. My perspiration was on it. Grossness. While opening, I stepped ontop of a nail. It hurt. It bled. Since the nail was rusty, I figured that it'd get infected. I was freaking out, throughout the day, I bled through 4 bandaids. Yuckyyyy.

Home, I'm sweaty and gross. Murdered a bazillion spiders that appeared while I was on my New York escapades. Walgreens; bought about half of aisle 7's back to school basics. Hip hip, hooray! Pens, and legal pads.

Home, sanitizing the wound, hurt. A lot. I had to cut off the rather thick chunk of dead skin caved ontop of the half of the gaping hole. It was yucky, but kind of cool.

Tomorrow, a lot of sleep is happening.

0 replies:

Post a Comment