Horchata: 111

Monday, July 26, 2010

In December, drinkin horchata
I'd look psychotic in a balaclava
Winter's cold is too much to handle
Pincher crabs that pinch at your sandals


Woke up early today, preparing for school in that way.

Shower, Ellen, then stretching. My thunder thighs, AUGH. My tummy is good though, not going to lie.

Decided to be nostalgic, played some violin. I had a hell of a time trying to tune it, hahahaha the G peg wouldn't budge. You have a lot of time to think when you're playing. My fingers still remember the notes for the last song I was playing, that's cute. I seriously considered going back into orchestra, but who knows how long my desire butterfly to play will stick around. Last time it only stayed for about a week. Hrmm, I might just join Orchestra, though. Who knows.

SAT Vocabulary review, fun fun fun.

Getting ready for orthodontist, going to brush my teeth a couple hundred times. Haha, just kidding. Not.

Orthodontist, the intern sucked, and I felt immediate pain afterward from malpractice. Diana bought Sister of My Heart so, I'll just read that. Also, I love Annie Phan.

Diana's house, I printed out all my papers. Yay. I also learned the true meaning behind my English name.

Just when I thought my Korea name ruined me; now I know the truth.

Life sucks, because I missed Adventure Time today. BOTH TIMES. Argh. I missed the foot episode. I want to die. Quizilla has gotten so illiterate!

Wah, wah. I'll upload all my pictures someday.

0 replies:

Post a Comment