A Drop In The Ocean: 116

Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most,
'Cause you are my heaven.


8:00AM, 9:23AM, 10:35AM, 11:16AM.

I wish I had someone to make me stay awake. Without an extreme realization that I have to finish annotation now, I can't stay awake. I just end up snoozing again.

I think my body just unconsciously loves the rush of adrenaline that I get from finishing a project right before the deadline. It always still turns out fabulous, but... maybe the affection is conscious, too. Who knows.

Sandwich, violin with Spy Kids 3 in the background. I have no idea what to expect for TDC. Oh boy.

I actually played a lot of violin today.

I remember as a kid, I always imaged Daphne and Fred together, and Velma and Shaggy together. You know, from Scooby Doo.

0 replies:

Post a Comment