Flashing Lights: 94

Friday, July 09, 2010

You more like L'eau de Stardee shit,
I'm more of the, trips to Florida
Order the h'orderves, views of the Water
Straight from the page of your favorite author.


Friday, Diana is going with Mimi to Pratt, which is a bueno idea, I think. I'm staying here, oversleeping while they do that. Auntie is doing the laundry. While they're there, it's giving me loads of time to just sit here and catch up on my Bloggers. Obviously, Mimi didn't take her laptop with her to Boston.


After they get back, we're going to catch lunch, then go with Auntie to the Metropolitan Museum of Art!

HOLY COW! Cherry Passion tictacs are so delicious. And also, Diana is proud of me.

Chinese for lunch, the beef was tough, the chicken was tender, the beef looked funky monkey.
MUSEUM TIME. I wore my cute but painful flats. It was painful. ;____; More so than I anticipated. We visited Egypt, jumped all over Asia, and ran through Europe. And the gift shop.

It was long and interesting and full of non-flash pictures, but by the premature end, or rather, the middle, Diana's feet as well as mine were in so much pain, it felt like our feet had been sent to the place where Satan's toenails live. It was uncomfortable. To the extreme. To the X-Men extreme. So extreme, it could've been on Animal Planet's MOST X-TREME!

Yeah, it was cool, but it hurt.

I could go into more detail, but I am currently in pain. In the feet area. That sentence was all wrong. But since it hurts, it makes me lazy. Which is totally logical. I'm using MIT's influence to make logically sound statements.

We originally were planning on going to Times Square, or Central Park after the museum, but that was obviously cancelled for obvious reasons. Like that obviously manmade path. That obvious.

I'm totally doing that thing, where you say what you're typing outloud right now, like, no lie. Ordered some omnomnomilicious pizza. Yum.

Waiting for the pizza, while listening to instrumental music. It's much better than the EXTREME wailing outside the apartment.

Mimi's room smells like Mimi.
I never noticed until today. I figured, you know, but I'm not sure what I was going to type here, because my train of thought was stumped by a ridiculous statement/question.

I wonder if Diana and I will make it tomorrow. Actually, no. I know I'll make it. I wonder if Diana will make it tomorrow when we go shopping and walking while shopping tomorrow.

Shopping tomorrow. Can't wait.

I will comment on the taste of the pizza after I eat it.

0 replies:

Post a Comment