The Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes: 90

Monday, July 05, 2010

Hey editor, I'm undeniable
Hey Doctor, I'm certifiable
I'm a loose bolt of a complete machine.


Monday, the realization of a new week.

We were originally supposed to go to Columbia today, but after realizing that it was closed for the holiday, we decided that today we would just SHOP SHOP SHOP 'TIL WE DROP. Naaaaaht.

Last night was hell, a bunch of family oriented black people were literally, right outside Mimi's apartment and were doing freaking, relays with their children or something at 1AM. None of us could sleep, even after they retired; hours of rambunctious activity ater. We were all restless as well as sleep depraved.

Morning; we all slept until 10:30AM.
Got ready, headed out to the subway. 3 unlimited week passes, and 1 unlimited month pass for us. Week passes are $27. Month passes are $89.

The subways is exhilarating. It's really creepy when there are none rushing past, 'cause it's all empty and there is nothing preventing you from falling in, getting run over by a train, getting hit by a train, getting eaten alive by rats, or, the probable outcome; getting electrocuted from the rails.

Yeah.
I kept falling over every time the train began to move, or came to a stop. Thank god for the poles. I felt like I was in LoveGame.

Walking, walking, walking, and more walking. I decided to wear my beautifully comfortable, unattractively faded, heart flats.

UNIQLO; I finally got a plaid shirt, my first one that has ever fit me. It's blue, and full of cuteness. I really like this Japanese store; it reminds me of DELiA*s, along with a casual, toned down version of FOREVER21, which is my favorite store.

H&M; I remember talking to Eric about this store, and how they only have them in the North, which explains why I've never been to one, living in the Southernmost state, aside from Florida. It's really nice, I really like this store. If Rue21 was FOREVER21's grandchild, then H&M is FOREVER21's child. The store design was really nice, haha very interesting. I think they were renovating or something, there was a lot of snazzy signs. I really liked all the mirrors surrounding the staircase. You can't understand it unless you go, haha.
I bought a super cute little blouse, with a a black attached ribbon around the collar, that you can tie into a cute little bow. It was super Rhode. c:

FOREVER21; MY STORE! Haha, I tried to hurry since both Mimi and Auntie were hungry, but you can only shop so fast when you want to buy practically half of the store. I chose 4 dresses, but in the end I got a cute, white, summer dress, it has a belt. c: I love it.

We rode the metro at least 6 times today, the unlimited pass was totally worth it.

Asian market, rice. Back home, then we went to Target. It was like freaking 4 floors. Freaking amazing. Oh my god. And then parallel to the escalators, there were escalators for the SHOPPING CARTS. I know I shouldn't be this excited about shopping cart escalators, but I am.

Home again, showered. Mimi went to a concert after we ate. I'm glad she lets me use her laptop every night, it'll help me start doing the blogger daily again, instead of 193488329429 posts at a time.

c: Ratatouille tonight. I showed Auntie the majikal card trick Sharon taught me and Angela. IT BLEW HER AWAY.

Candymandy. Omnomilicious.

This song is Diana's theme song, apparently. I can never understand the lyrics of Fall Out Boy songs if I don't look them up first. ;______;

I have my camera USB cord, but I'm too lazy to upload them, 'cause then I have to label them and put them on the USB. Yuh for laziness.

Sour Patch movie candy. I'll be able to sleep tonight.

0 replies:

Post a Comment