Whenever, Wherever: 101

Friday, July 16, 2010

Whenever, wherever,
We're meant to be together.
I'll be there and you'll be near,
And that's the deal my dear.


Good morning, bright eyes. Overslept, 12:30PM. Got ready for Bibi's party by making her card, and stuff.

Augh I still have to label like 200 photos. And then upload/relabel all 500 of them. AUGH, LIFE.

Bibi's party, it was funsauce. Didn't take as many pictures as I should have, as always. Swimming for pennies equals candy! Cookiecake. C: Got into a cold ice water splashing fight; me and Morgan against Katherine and ?Benta. It was great, except how hot it was, just walking on the tiles was super hot. ): But her backyard is magical, and the hammock, haha Mary. (: "This backyard would be good for murders." Oh, Holly.

Lotsa story telling and bonding going on, Momma was the last parent to arrive to pick me up.

Home, incredibly tired, and my appetite is fading. :\ Maybe my tummy missed NY, too.

Work tomorrow, maybe I'll get some bookwork done...

0 replies:

Post a Comment