Man In The Mirror: 99

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

As I, turn up the collar on my,
Favorite winter coat,
This wind is blowin' my mind.



First day back home. Overslept for the first time in a week and a half.

Auntie and Grammy are leaving today, their flight is at 4:45PM. I have my physical therapy today, at 4:00PM, so Diana's momma has to take them to the airport, while I'll be getting physical therapy for my ankle.

Donna was really nice, I might've lost my instructions paper. Shiet.

I cleaned the 'cursed' ring this morning with tooth paste. It's actually really pretty. (: Finishing up on Hell's Kitchen, HIT ME AGAIN, TUBE SOCK!

Plans, plans, plans. I make them. Life of Pi tonight, oh MIT.

Chicken, Wellington, Duck, Beef. c:

SAT Vocab. Called it.

Volunteering tomorrow.

0 replies:

Post a Comment