I Will Follow You Into The Dark: 105

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark.



Tuesday. Overslept, dangit. Made my own noodles, so proud of myself. Had a couple of showdowns with the cricket, but I lost and it got away. Every single time. Drat.

WOO the tv started to randomly work! MTV and Adventure Time! c:

Annie's house, going to Katherine's on Friday.

Went swimming with Annie, her sister, JR, and his cousin, Cody. It was fun, we took pictures with her waterproof camera. Cool stuff. Super special awesome kung fu kick! Only it showed my NY rolls. I HAVE ROLLS FROM NY ASHGI9QWHKSDJGKSD25TG!!11!!

Annie's house, we got some pizza that was omnomlicious. Played ping pong/table tennis while it cooked. (; It was my first time eating Pizza with Bbq sauce. It was good. First time I tried Potato Salad. It was good. Like, Laura ate everything, good. Yum.

Played Mario Kart to burn off the pizza, haha. Back upstairs, it was FIFA time! That game is hella confusing and weird. It is so hard to score a goal, even if there is no opposition because the controls are so confusing! D':

Practice with the USA team, LOL we couldn't score any goals. ;____;

Anh took me home, I got Annie's stuffies. c: She liked it. Momma killed the cricket while I was gone, WOOOP.

Physical therapy tomorrow.

0 replies:

Post a Comment