Senor Senora Senorita: 95

Sunday, July 11, 2010

1, 2, Step...Step by step...
踊りませんか可愛い人(ボニータ)、手をとり腰絡ませて1, 2, 3(アン、ドゥ、トロワー)
唇触れそうな距離で不意にささやく言葉は「テ・アモーレ」




Saturdayyyy. SHOPPING DAY!
Again, I took a bleak quantity of pictures, because I was so busy shopping. I love shopping. A lot more than I thought I would.

Morning, left the apartment a little late, and skipped breakfast. So I was the first one to be hungry.

UNIQLO, Pearl River, Necessary Clothing, Mystique Boutique, Yellow Rat Bastard, Forever 21, Jewelry Cafe and other places, back in SoHo!

I got lotsa stuffies for myself, holy cow. Mystique Boutique only had like, 5 dressing rooms, so the line was freaking ridiculous. It was like, 30 minutes from the front. But I was worth it; I got a cute dress.

Necessary Clothing was really big. Like, the clothes. The size, 'Small', was super huge. Like, it fit Diana. Not even snug, like, loose and everything. So I couldn't get any cute clothes there. Sadly. But Diana and I obsessed over their jewelry, they had snake rings for her, Hello Kitty goodies for me.

Jewelry Cafe, a small place made by Koreans, OBV. I got a blue rose ring; the kind I've wanted for the longest time, with a little extra oomph to it. c: Diana got her momma a glass figurine of a turtle, only later that evening, I accidentally broke it. I felt horrible. Really horrible. Like I just killed a puppy, horrible. ): It was so horrific, that the moment to apologize was still pretty far off. But that's for later.

I tried Halal food, I liked it a lot! What a pleasant surprise. Like Thai food. I got Lamb Over Rice, it was yummy, and fatty, and wonderful. After we spent a really long time shopping, we headed to China town to get souvenirs for the family and friends. Although we got loads of Asian goodies at Pearl River.

Pearl River; omga hahaha. I got so many Hello Kitty things, yet restrained myself so much to not get anymore! I'm kind of regretting getting that Hello Kitty mug/saucer combo. It was $12.50. I know. I'm kindof ridiculous. But I got other Hello Kitty goodies, so I'm good. c:

In other news, I got myself a super amazingly cute KIMONO. Diana had to help me try it on; it was ridiculously hard to put on, but insanely cute. It's a silky, light pink color, and it's simply fabulous.

Anyways, CHINA TOWN!
Diana bought a bag for her friend, and I got one with similar print at China town, but apparently, according to Diana, mine was better quality? I don't know, I'm impressed with how much she's spending on her friends though. What a sweetie pie.

Finally got myself a nice, large purse, big enough for school! I felt so accomplished.

On the way back to Mimi's apartment, it started raining. Not drizzling, RAINING. Yeah. We got wet. Really wet. Back at Mimi's she made Quinoa Salad, and Penne with Swiss Chard Ragu, yummy! I've honestly tried a lot of new food for someone as picky as me. And I've honestly, liked it a lot. Maybe this experience in New York will convince me to slightly change my picky eating ways.

Then the turtle accident. Poo. ):

We made Olive Oil Gelato, it was so yummy! The watery bit that I had. c: Watched America's Got Talent to sleep; Mimi and I couldn't believe that the redheaded crazy lady made it to Hollywood! What the butt?! But I think we're both in love with the blue eyed singer, oh that boy.

0 replies:

Post a Comment