Fly Me To The Moon: 104

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars.



MONDAY. I was supposed to go to Annie's house today, but momma had to remind me about my orthodontist appointment, yesterday. Naturally, I was assuming she meant the next following Monday, as in today. So I was like, CRAP IN A BUCKET! :\ There goes my plans to go to Annie's. I reluctantly told her, and rescheduled to Tuesday.
Apparently, my momma is a liar. My orthodontist appointment is on the 26th. Not the 19th. Way to be. But it's okay, we had a problem with our DirecTV, so the dude was supposed to come sometime from 4:00PM-8:00PM.
But they never came.
Then they called and apologized.
Way to be.
I actually worked on Life of Pi today. I got into my groove. But then I got back into Grey's Anatomy. Crap.
A cricket just jumped into the house through the window, and it scared the shiznoodles out of me. Then my mother attacked it with a fly swatter. And missed. It jumped behind my computer desk. Annie then proceeded to attempt to comfort me by continuing our chat. I had to hold my keyboard about 10 feet away from the computer. I had a hard time going to sleep.

0 replies:

Post a Comment