Boys: 112

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Don't mean to impose boy- I'll let you know
You're hearing me sayin' yes,
I'm sayin' no.


Woke up at 7:00PM today, because I went to bed at 3AM last night. Then I started reading Sister of My Heart.

It's totes a good book, I read like 3/4's of it. When I first started reading it, I was 120% sure that they were going to turn out to be lesbians who weren't truly related by blood. I was close. They aren't lesbians, but they're not really related. If I think about it, the plot isn't that great (in my opinion), but I couldn't stop reading it last night, so there's something. I'll probs try to go back to bed in a couple of hours, and finish the book after eating dinner, my only meal for the day.

I'll get all my exercise and such tomorrow morning, where I re-vamp my schedule for the hospital on Thursday.

I have to remember to talk to Belinda about August 5th, where I'll be at TDC, and my schedule once school starts on August 24th. I actually wouldn't mind staying in Diagnostic Imaging, all the free time would be useful for homework.

So much to do, so little time. Laundry for now. Packing on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

0 replies:

Post a Comment