Circus: 119

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage.



Sleeping over at Miru's was a success.

TayZ came to get us, she carried Miru's toast'r. TDC on the 11th floor, we went to Players afterwards. Shit, I can't remember anything, since I was too tired/lazy/unable to blog during TDC. Miller lab, with Jen Miller, Ryan Bennett, and Claire Daviss. Coolness.

Enjoyed Kris' lecture.

They say you don't have to have a laptop for the homework, but it's x239483290 more stressing and difficult without. Just saying.

My room was right next to Mirusha/Taylor's but we didn't share the same suite, which was extremely disappointing.

I didn't really unpack. Leaving everything in my suitcase was a quirk I developed in NY.

Mushroom place for lunch with Miru's lab. It was lame, because all the food came super lame. My sammich came last, and then I was late for Claire's demo round with Daniel. I missed the AC.

People in my lab are super chill.

0 replies:

Post a Comment