Across The Universe: 140

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

They slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow waves of joy
Are drifting thorough my open mind
Possessing and caressing me


First day of school,
dress and pink cardigan. Dollface.

Waiting for the bus, at least it comes at 8:30AM now, which gives me more time to get ready. The coming rain made the ants go apeshit, and I got bitten twice. Kayla and Hannah got bitten more than me, even Bibi got bitten at her bus stop!

Digital Media was lame, I didn't know anyone there, and I was the only sophomore. But it really seemed like no one really knew anyone else. So, there's that. The substitute was just like, okay, just listen to your iPod and chill. So I did. I tried to sleep a couple times, but it was hard, since it would strangely get exponentially colder when I tried to sleep.

Chemistry, Ryan, Daniel, Nathan and a lot of bands people from my biology class last year, whoo. Ha, Ryan got drenched by the shower, since we had to catch the water in a bucket [empty trashcan without the trashbag], since the drains were leaking to the 1st floor. Hilarious.

A lunch with Bibi, Katherine, and Annie. It was kinda weirdish. God, the cafeteria is freaking crazy.

English, thank god Mr. White is competent. I was totally coming off as a pretentious smartie, HARRRR. I had that class with Bibi, Katherine, Kyle, Daniel, and Nathan, too. I have like, 4 classes with Nathan, ha. Katherine was creeping on Mr. White's kids, haha it was cute. He also has the best candy, ever. Actually turned in Life of Pi homework on the first day! I was impressed.

PreCal was legit. Full of a lot of people, really nerdy. Mr. Lopez, the MIT alum. I am so jealous, haha. Partnered with Clint for the math problems, I kept getting almost crushed by people when I was trying to see the math problems. ;A;

Debate practice, Mirusha's round against Tyler.
Something about Mr. Colling's mushroomy figure and voice makes me sleepy, LOLOOL. I was listening to what he was saying, but I had to snooze when he repeats himself about deterrents and pre fiats.

Homeee. Lots to do tomorrow.

0 replies:

Post a Comment