Everything Goes Dark: 143

Friday, August 27, 2010

It's creeping up on you'
It knows your name,
All that you left behind


So like, Sabrina is at my house today because she hurt her foot, and I look NAST.

Like, enough to go to the ER. Yeah.

POOR BABY.

Well, she had spicy pork at my housee, yum. I think it made her feel better. c: I gave her all her stuff, she was happy, heehee. c:

Anyways, SCHOOOOOLRULECRUEL.

Principles, I have homework to draw a lab coat with my hobbies, YAY. I want someone I actually like talking to in that class, please.

Spanish, my favorite class ever. Alec, Josh, and drum master, haha. The partner activity was funsauce. Evan is so mean to his best friend, Joe. The Hollister shirt, haha. "102... " It's 1 and 2! Dumb fish Meister. Almost got me looking like a fool.

Lunch, I went to go switch my PreAP PreCalculus textbook for the 2nd edition PreIB PreCal book. The lady was incompetent, therefore got lost, and gave me the wrong book. Which I didn't find out until 4th period. Aughhh.

Couldn't find Bibi and Kate after the cafeteria was full, so I ate with Joe and Alexis. c:

Philosophy, aughhhhhhh freshmen drive me so much more nuts than they should. The class is extremely easy. Like a mental warm up. What is the difference between knowing and believing? God. I think Mr. Duncan realizes my frustrations. I hope he doesn't hate me.

WHAP, went over the packet, felt like Philosophy all over again. Incredibly sleepy, geez. Homework, wooo.

Home, webcammed with Angelaa, she's winning the final poll. c: She wouldn't sing though. o ^ o

Chatting it uppp, so unproductive. c: Weekend, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWYEAH.

0 replies:

Post a Comment