Get Like Me: 128

Friday, August 13, 2010

I got a chip in my engine, 26 inch rims
I got fadeaway money, bitch I'm ballin out the gym


Thursday, I had a fever and slept through my alarm clock. Mother decided it'd be best to let me snooze. Woke up at around 3:30PM?

Pooop. Sent Belinda an email, I wish my mother just woke me up instead of leaving me on the bed. ;A; Even though the rest was well needed. Ate the rest of the chip bag, now I feel like a fatass.

Couldn't make it to Doug's either. He offered to give me his webcam! What a sweetiepie.

Organizing, dfhjierotiugr. I guess I'll keep my schedule as it is. Sucks butt, I could possibly only have one class with Sabrina, one class with Annie, and one class with Alec/Josh.

But their schedules say PreIB PreCal, and mine says TAG PreAP. So maybe that'll be changed. Who knows.

It's not like I'm going to go change it tomorrow, I feel terrible.

Good night.

0 replies:

Post a Comment