Dear Maria, Count Me In: 130

Saturday, August 14, 2010

'Cause you know it's what you're good at
The low road for the fast track
Make every second last


Shabam, Saturday. I was going to wake up early and get ready for Angela and Mers, but I slept through my alarm clock for the 2352903th time this week. It's a problem.

They were supposed to come over at noon, but I woke up at 12:30PM. LOL. WAY TO BE, LAURA CHANG. Took the fastest shower in the history of Laura Chang's showers, since I skipped conditioning.

Got ready, YAYAYY I have finally met Mers! They came over at about 1PM. They brought SMORES. YAY FIRST TIME MAKING SMORES EVER. We toasted them over the stove, HAHAHAHA. My first one kept catching on fire, and then it actually caught on FIRE FIRE so I put it under the sink, that was SAD.

Blockrzsajrtfeisfs! Mers and I won. Angela LOST LOST POST LOST.
Mancala, I beat Mers and Angela! 8D Even though I'm really bad at the game, usually LOL. Mario Party, I've finally played that game! It was funnn, even though I was stuck as Peach. C: I actually won once! But I was terrible at the game where we played only mini games. ;A; Mers rocked that. SHMORES AND ALL FRUIT NUGGETS! They were more like, pebbles. FRUITY pebbles!

It was funsauce, even though my house is lamesauce.
Back to bsns, and finishing these crappy bloggers.

Singing when you're home alone is the way to go.

0 replies:

Post a Comment