Empty Streets: 135

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The city feels clean this time of night
Just empty streets and me walking home
To clear my head


Woke up at 5:30AM, hospital.

Last time I'll work this shift, I'm so awkward at goodbyes.

Turtle for Auntie, it's small but adorable. Woo gift shops.

Last day in Diagnostics, it was Do's birthday, so everyone brought food and treats. Fun fun. The cake was too good, so was the eggplant lasagna. Oddly enough, haha. They gave me cookies to take home. Dat missed most of the party, he was in OR.

Watched another Picc.

Unpacking paper with Matt, at least I didn't hit my funny bone.

Gene has a sense of music, unlike Matt.

Played on Matt's iPhone, Dat's weird T-Mobile equivalent of an iPhone, and Jenna's iPhone.

Meeting, wasn't able to say bye. I was already half an hour late.

Packing was just another waste of time.

Could've made plans this weekend instead of being stuck at home for the weekend before school.
Again.

Urg.

0 replies:

Post a Comment