Mansard Roof: 123

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I see a mansard roof through the trees
I see a salty message written in the eaves
The ground beneath my feet
The hot garbage and concrete
And now the tops of buildings, I can see them too


Theory. I don't remember who taught this lab? It was good though, I need to work on being good at theory (becoming a douche).

Tyler's douche points are over 9000.

Consequentialism (damn, that's a long ass word, dumb blog) and Deontology with Waks, it was rushed due to lack of time. My notes were crazy messy. ;___; But I learned a lot.

Lunch, I dragged Scott and Mark with me to the Discrimination Against Woman Lecture. The food was all vegan, so it was mostly tofu. But the eggrolls were fanasticmanstic. They were so fanstastmasticafhasf.

Refuting Standards, Lab. Debate as a Kind of Writinggggg, Lesbian Fallacies by Brian Hodge.

UT Bowling day. Walked with Mark and Scott to the Castilian so Marky Mark and the Funky-something could get his wallet. Wendy's mock Asian wings were actually delicious and fabulous, thanks Scott.

Bowling, I suck. I ended up using bumpers and using the method where it looks like you're giving birth to 7lb bowling balls.

Played air hockey. Berger and I slaughtered Markster, but Scott beat me. ;___; Dumb tennis boy.

Back to the Castilian, Marker's, then Miru's with Brian and snoozing TayZ.

0 replies:

Post a Comment