Booty Bounce: 142

Friday, August 27, 2010

Where the hell am I gonna catch a man like that
Put his number in my hand like that
Ripped it up like I didn't give a fuck
And I didn't give him a chance like that

3rd day of school, woah. I forgot to do this, so it's Friday and now I'm going to do it.

Digital Interactive Media, talked to Nickkk. Got forms. Drew a tshirt. That was all, so blah.
But I got my schedule change! Hell to the fuck to the yeah! I got my second and fourth periods switched, 2nd period PreIB PreCalculus with Mr. Lopez, and 4th period PreAP Chemistry with Mr. Stricklanddd, I hear he is totes chill.

Second period, PreCAL! It was pretty legit, I forgot how to do basic algebra, LOLOOOOL I am a dummy. ;A; But I am loving my class, I have Alec, Josh, Chaaru, Joe, Matt, Henry and other people who seem cool but not awkwardly nerdy, too. c: I am excite. I finally gave Alec his fish pen, but Josh was mad I didn't get him anything. >: I'M SORRY JOSH.

Lunch, peepeepoopoo. Jay kay, hurrhurr derpderp. I don't really remember much except that Daniel is a bum who doesn't buy his food, LOL. He eats his food in the line then leaves. What a bum. He walked me to English, because I forgot where it was. ;A;

English, cringelish. We had to read an introduction to 50 Essays, it literally took me like, 3 minutes, while it took the rest of the class 20 minutes. At least I got a nap. Poetry homeworkkk, awwwyeah.

Chemistry with Bibi, Alec and Josh! Exciting excitinggg. We did a lab thingy, it was fun sauce, we were all being crazy hahah. "Slow down, you're going to fast..." In the end, everyone except for Alec was 'going too fast', haha. And Josh still doesn't forgive me for not getting him a fish pen from NY. ;A;

After school, played for Mrs. Lotspeich. Home, apparently Sabrina's dad swung by and dropped off stuffies for my momma. We got Pâté, and bought some French bread out of excitement. Then we realized it was meat, LOL. Weird. But then I basically ate all the bread. Hey man, carbs equal energy. So I thought.

I promptly fell asleep at 6PM after that, and woke up at 9PM to do my homework. Good thing I did the WHAP homework the day before.

0 replies:

Post a Comment