Maui Wowie: 117

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Got enough dough, just to take a trip
To get a little pinch of the Maui Wowie
Oh man, here we go again

So, I am a dumb dumb who thought she'd pull an all nighter to try and become so exhausted on Sunday, that I'd go to sleep at a normal person time, i.e. 9PM. That was before I decided to lie down in my bed at 4:30AM, thinking about life, while listening to Classical music. Yeah.

I love me some Liszt. Liebestraum, oh I could listen to it alll dayyy.

Also, Andy is a magnificently, internet savvy man, who ripped and glued Bénédiction de Dieu dans la solitude for me, after an hour and a half of fruitless searching.

I freaking love Scooby Doo, by the way. My childhood is still kicking. Packed for TDC, I'm basically bringing a whole package of computer paper. Woo.

Plum ice cream completes my life.

Violin.

TDC shopping tomorrow.

0 replies:

Post a Comment